Just realized im a hater.

Discussion in 'General' started by LastWetback, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Fuck im stoned right now and im a fucking hater.My brother bought a racehorse for $10,000 and i was rooting against it in its first race, it ran last and i laughed my ass off telling my bro he bought a 10k donkey( i thoroughly enjoyed watching him fail). Then my cousin built this bad ass house to sell and the market went to shit and i was kinda happy cuz he was gonna make bank out of it and i was jealous. I cant remember hearing anything from family members and wishing them luck or success, i suppose i want to be better than them or at least well off enough to no longer care if they succeed. But yeah im the type that pretends to be happy for someone but im really seething with jealousy or envy and wishing failure on
    them.

2. Shit anyone that knows you should put their hata blockas on.

3. yeah for real wtf. :mad:

4. Everyone hates

5. I hate word hater, which makes me a hater. RRRGHHHHGHHGHG SHUDDUP!!!

6. exactly!, I bet they hate on me when things go good for me, thats why i keep hating and dont really feel bad about it.

7. my best friend bought a better bong than mine.

so I ran down his grandmother with my car.

hate on hater, hate on.:smoking:

8. Maybe you're just saddistic and enjoy watching the fail of others...

9. Everyone hates, but not everyones a hater.

It's all good bro, that's just you.

10. Dude...

Everyone hates at some point in their life. If you say you don't, you're full of shit.

For instance, I hate people. Not everyone, but I hate a lot of people. Now, most people would say that I have problems, which could eventually lead to me committing many a serial murder. But guess what? I don't care about "most people" because I hate them! Surprise! (Not enough to go apeshit, but enough that what they do doesn't have any effect on me and I could care less)

I actually told my mom that I hate people, and she flipped out on me, saying I needed help and stuff. I just told her I have no use for most of them. She understood sort of, so I hope she doesn't think I'm odd.

*HAHA, as I was typing this in fact, my mom came in and asked who I was talking to on MSN. I said no one. She asked if I even talked to half of them, which stemmed into "Do you even like anyone?" and I said that I did, but only a choice few. Then she asked if I was too particular/picky about people, and I told her that those people were actually too dumb - ain't about me, it's about them.

11. I like the honesty of this post. Everyone feels envious from time to time, however the way you presented your reaction to those situations sounds a little extreme. We are all different. I wouldn't call you a hater. You didn't set them up to fail. You saw the bad choices they made and thought "haha told you so" when it didn't work out. Meh.

12. I hate all of you.

Snoogins.

13. Haters only hate on us playas cause theyre jealous :cool:

14. wow.:bongin:

dude got banned fast as fuck :bolt:

15. #15 stoned budda, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    [quote name='LastWetback']Fuck im stoned right now and im a fucking hater. quote]

No you aint, quit lying. You aint been to one fuckin haters meeting.

16. Haters wanna hate

Lovers wanna love

I don't even want

None of the above

I want to piss on you

[​IMG]

17. #18 Dryice, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    [​IMG]

"I'm very upset about what you said about my coat. I made it outta your mother's pubic hair."

18. Shit man thats deep stuff, Thats what marijuana is for bro, bringing your true emotions to the surface

One Love

19. for all the haters and bitch nikkas out there i recommend you take a looksy at Katt Williams: American Hustler its very informative and educational