Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Realized How Canadian I Am

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asquared, Oct 21, 2010.

1. I just smoked 2 bowls at 8:40.
    Then I played hockey at the university rink.
    Checked a guy into his own bench.
    The next shift he started a fight with me and we both got kicked out.
    Smoked another bowl with a friend.
    We made plans to go hunting fairly soon.

Yup, pretty Canadian. Anybody else notice anything like this?

Also I'm baked.

840 = 420 x 2

:smoke:

2. I Used to get so blazed right before my hockey games(im from upstate Ny by the way) and played way better blitzed. As a goalie the puck slowed down but my reactions stayed the same. I put up a great 3 year playing baked.

:wave:

3. I am really Canadian. I wear shorts in winter, say 'eh' a lot, go fishing a lot too.

4. Smoke two bowls and go body-check people.

Respect to the North.

5. man, i'm so canadian i hot box in my igloo

6. Gawwd, that sure sounds like the life. I'm hoping to make my way up there some time soon

7. It is THE life. Emphasis on the THE.

8. I just realized how Canadian I am not. Sounds nice though.

9. Thats pretty Canadian dude, lol :D

10. my favorite thing is to really over emphasize my canadianess.

i talk like the hozers and say budday and guy and friend like in southpark haha.

but yea.

im canadian as i spent 400 on a ski pass, 3 days ago lol thats the only canadian thing ive done in a while.

other then blazing at like 10 am. and getting a poutine later.

11. your not canadian until you smoke a blunt while riding on a stolen mounties horse.

12. I just say "eh" a lot. But yeah, being Canadian is a pretty sweet deal.

13. Merica is where it's at.

14. Lol.

I used to say eh a ton, but its toned down recently. Im really canadian, just not stereotypically canadian lol.

15. lol no

16. I'm Canadian and English. Is that good? I donno if it's good? lol. eh?

17. im not ur buddy, guy

18. im pretty sure more americans say "eh" making fun of canadians then actual canadians do. Never heard a canadian say it, just americans

19. Yeah that happened to me as well! I had just woke up and i immediately began to study, then i drove my car (poorly) to school. After this i went home to do some more studying. IM SO ASIAN!!!