just realised i never actually introduced myself :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jimmay1234, May 22, 2017.

1. hey everyone
    just was smoking up and having a look around and realised i never actually introduced myself to you all.
    so hey I'm james aka jimmay1234

i use marijuana for medical reasons although i do enjoy recreational usage as well.

don't really have a favourite strain but then again I've not tried many either as all i can really get cheese or lemon haze.

however i am starting to branch out to newer strains and am soon to be harvesting blue cheese and have just started a fast and vast auto.

hopefully too at some point soon il be getting girl scout cookies and gorilla glue seeds coming to try them

maybe someone here has had those strains before and can share their experience

anyway peace out :)
    feel free to chime in with any questions for me and il see you all around the forums :D

2. Welcome to the city! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Welcome Jimmay! What's your go to smoking device? Bong? Apple?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. definitely a bong but i do enjoy edibles too at certain occasions :D

not a fan of joints seems like every time i have one i green out

• Like Like x 1
  5. hello. rather new myself to the site..proper liking it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. yeah such a chill forum not a lot of my friends smoke so i don't really have anyone to talk to about strains and such and to smoke up with so far I'm loving it here

• Like Like x 1
  7. What's the best high story you got? (Like adventure and shit )

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

8. To be honest i don't really have one.
    I usually just smoke up at my place and watch stuff like Devin and mac go to high school etc