Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Read Something About Black Lips?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SolidBud, May 4, 2013.

1. If you smoke too much your lips will turn a bit black? I know i sound like a retard if its not true but i wanna make sure.:smoke:

2. Idk I've never heard that. Maybe if you got resin from a joint on your lips. But that comes off.

3. The only other time I've heard of this was in Friday when Craig's dad calls him out about smoking because his "Lips were turning black." :bongin:

4. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']The only other time I've heard of this was in Friday when Craig's dad calls him out about smoking because his "Lips were turning black." :bongin:[/quote]

Yup yup, twas his uncle though :)

5. If i smoke too many Blunts, my lips will look darker, but its only temporary. Ive seen people with black lips, I think its from smoking roaches.

6. Okay thanks guys!

7. maybe blunts/

8. Not with glass

9. That's right. How baked of me. :smoking:

10. You know how gas masks can make you break out exhaust of the smoke on your skin? I always though I might get bad acne around my lips from my bong lmao

11. I thought black lips came from the heat of smoking roaches over time. I think it has something to do with how close the cherry is to ur lips if ur smoking a roach

12. No that is ridiculous. Maybe it could happen if you never wash yourself

13. #13 The Golden Spiral, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
    Tobacco does that. (over time)

Weed doesn't. Unless you get stained with resin which still wouldn't/shouldn't be black.

14. Black lips arent cool

15. my lips are black :laughing:

16. That's because you're black lol. Only black peoples' lips get darker when we smoke too many blunts.

17. It's an old thread I know but I thought I would post as a reference for anyone reading over this. Since I was 17 I have smoked nothing but blunts (23 now). Stopped smoking a pack a day since I was 15 thanks to blunts. Your lips won't turn fully black they get raw and bloody or feellike the worst chapped/sunburnt lips ever! I later figured out it was from swishers, and the optimos and cheapie blunts switched to zig zag cigarillos and no problems ever since. Don't smoke the blunt wraps there not good at all on your lungs but no blunt is. Also use a tip off a black and mild saves your lips and mouth. As far as your lips turning black I have a black spot on my bottom lip from blunts never had it looked at I smoke anywhere from 8-14 a day with no lung problems like when I smoked cigs I had 2 inhailers and couldn't breath well. Don't have that problem with blunts. Sorry to drift off topic

18. It means n**ga lip. That's what they called it when my friends were teaching me how to use a joint, which I don't like as much as a pipe

19. #20 NewbUser, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Edit: double post, sorry