Just pulled this one out of the earth - pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ralphsberry, Jul 10, 2008.

1. So here's the deal- I just yanked this guy because of those dissapointing little balls that showed up. Out of 4 plants I am growing, this is the only one that was 'doing his own thing'. The other 3 plants show no sign of ballsiness. Peep it out, let me know what you think, this is my 1st 'real' grow, where I am actually doing my research and not being lazy when it comes to taking care of the girls.

p.s. sorry if the pics are a little blurry, my camera has macro, but as you can see its pretty crappy- I think you can still make out the little ball clusters though

Attached Files:

2. as blurry as the pics are, i think i do see balls. bummer man. least you got 3 more hopefully

3. yeah definitely male man.
    ..disappointing but 3 girls outta 4 is still good :)

GL with the rest man!

4. Thanks guys-- yeah I am really happy with 3 out of 4 being female. I'll take those odds all day long! Also, I've read here and elsewhere about males supposedly being taller, and these are all the same strain (same nutes, watering sched, sprout/plant date, location, etc.) and this male was in 3rd place in the height race, but it wasn't as bushy as the others.

5. you cannot tell the sex from those blurry pictures

6. try to ge clearer pics, but ill take your word for it, if you say its a male, then its most likely a male

7. Damn testicals...

8. as you can see on those pics the background is pretty clear, but what you are trying to show is not. if you just move the camera a little farther away, it would be in focus. it wont be as close up as you want, but its better than not being able to see what you are trying to show

9. that sucks man, its especially shitty because its your first grow huh? i had 3 males out of 5, so practically i got screwed over by the laws of probability. its a shitty feeling killing some of the biggest plants in your garden. enjoy those 3 ladies tho!