Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just puked after smoking all day.. STOMACH PAINS!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Mar 31, 2013.

1. 1. overeating
    2. low blood sugar from getting insanely high over and over again
    3. dehydration

just lay down man, meditate. sending peace and love your way, brother <3

2. Yeah, it was probably just a coincidence. I don't think swallowing smoke is going to cause you to get sick 10 times or give you a fever. I'm sure smoking wasn't why you got sick, likely just some sort of stomach bug.

3. 4. Inhale, don't swallow..

4. #24 â’¸anadianBuds, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    It's not going to give you a fever lmao, but it'll make you hot, sweaty and yes, it can definitely make you nauseous. It'll only last an hour or so, not like a 3 day fever lool.

Go swallow a fat bong toke and tell me how you feel after.

5. Sounds like you greened out. You will be fine. But you have to just ride it out.

6. thats the first i've heard of someone puking while smoking weeed? hope you are ok man, take smaller doses next time?

7. The best thing to do is to eat more, becase your puking your throwing up every thing youve eaten meaning your body has no place to get energy or nutrients from. u may puke more if you eat or drink more but trust me it will help. plust throwing up food is a lot better than dry puking

8. #28 CoreFlux, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    I've puked a couple of times. Pretty much, food intake tells you what you're gonna be doing after you smoke some pot.

If you have too little or too much food in you and you get super stoned, your body starts to get the spins and you can throw up. Just try not to get the munchies every single time you smoke, and if it's inevitable, just suck it up and don't eat so much.

You may enjoy those doritos while you're stoned out of your mind, but when you're either puking or getting fatter, you'll feel like shit.

Also, if that piece of info still isn't helping you, try not smoking up way too much, that can also cause you to green out, which might be what you did. There's a lot of factors to it though

9. Not everyone is affected by it obviously though. There's been days where I haven't eaten a thing and felt fine after the whole day of blazing, and there's been others where I stuff myself all day, and feel fine also.

I'm pretty sure your tolerance is more of a factor than how much you ate...

10. I do this to

What's problem

I hate coughing in am

Is it worse in am

11. i'm not sure why a doctor wasn't/isn't seen