Just poppin' in to say High...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Elephant Man, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Haven't really had too much of a look around yet but I will. Followed another 'fanatical' freind here and see another freindly face I think too (sensitron;) ).

Only been growing for six months...ever since my injury but I learn really fast.

I grow as organic as possible and have a few strains down, couple dozen to go, and breeding as well...my first cross is germing right now.

Big experimenter here, leaning towards breeding now and possibly hunting down some true-breeding low lattitude sativas, but I grow anything that comes my way.

All manner of weirdness in 'the lab' from grafts to trees to micro, vermicompost, fermenting, you name it...never know what kind of monster or freak might be hiding in there.

Many thanks to all for having me and I hope to grow and learn and share with all real soon. Oh yeah....I still have a terrible camera.:eek:

Eman:ey:

Attached Files:

2. Nice way to join. Welome to the city... gl with your grow

3. Thanks Evil Pig, dunno where my freinds are, I guess they missed my entrance.:confused:

Gimme a few more days and I will start a little journal or something...

:smoking:

4. Welcome ( am i aloud to welcome people or do we have like a door greater like wallmart?)

I to wish to grow as organic as possible.

Lookin forward to seeing you around.

And yes.... your friends:rolleyes: we are your only friends now:devious:

5. welcome man. good to have another grower around. especially a new one to make my fuck ups look not as bad. lol, j/k

6. Thanks for the laughs guys :) I like it here already. Intro was a lame side joke, hopefully my humor gets better than my photography.

I will post up a journal tonight for you guys.