just popped a blue dolphin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kurty, Apr 4, 2009.

1. So I just popped a blue dolphin and so did my friend. i took half an hour ago, and the other half a half hour ago. I feel like itchy and stuff. Whats going on... i blazed mad bowls too because its pretty fun. But we want to wait to trip to go out when will it go? does this post make sense to aynone but me?

2. and i pee alot weird too.

3. dude, i have no idea what you just said, but im guessing you just popped a bean. you should be getting hit soon, within 2 hours of the first one you popped. after that, have fun.

4. youll know if youre rolling. you prolly jus got some really bad/bunk rolls... my rolls always kick in exactly 30 minutes after popping.

something i've read, idk if you can take it as fact but if a dealer is selling two types of ecstasy, they usually just do that so they can tax more and usually the rolls are bunk. only buy from a guy if he has a jar of one type of roll then it is more likely to be a great, clean roll. like if a guy just has jars of g's up hoes down... or just a few grams of molly... etc. dont purchase when a guy is like "i got these types of rolls, at these prices each but if you buy one of each ill charge you a little less."

im going to assume though, that after that second post you're probably rolling balls. have fun.

5. im just talking about how i feel like peeing alot which i found weird at the time.

6. 2hrs? That sounds like Pipes.
    My rolls usually begin in about 30min, I think you might have gotten some bunk pills.

7. if i would have remembered when i popped my first half then i would know when i popped the desond because it was a half housr aleter but im going to get off for tinight so ill be on tomorrow if i feel lik eposting in here then say you want me to kokay?

8. what the fuck? :rolleyes:
    ami theon ly 1 who didnnt understand thaat.

9. like 1/3 x pills theese days are just crap mixed together to make a profit. Was the dolphin legit ?

10. yuor not alnoe.!!

11. There is a picture of a dog's asshole as your avatar...that's nice...wierdo:hide: :bolt:-rep

12. Blue dolphins up here are meth bombs, which would explain your itchyness.

Im sure there just pipes though

13. No the itching is from all that H they put in x pills! ;)

14. I ate a what seemed to be true dolphin a couple years ago... boy was it crazy!

15. only time i ever got blue dolphins shit was bunk. all it did was make us alll reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sick feeling. headache from hell and all that.

16. they don't put H in e pills. or, very very rarely. heroin's bioavailability is terrible via oral ingestion. so it would not be cost effective for them to do that.

17. Smoking with e makes the effects totally different and kindof dulls the peak.

18. So clearly last night i was trippin when I'm reading my posts. But the thing is... it didn't feel like a normal roll for me. I was thinking about philosophy, and theories of human race and how we underwent evolution. You can read my 2 page essay I wrote in my other posts titled "My Essay: 'Nature' isn't most Natural". Im still really confused about what happened. Could this be because I blazed before I took the e?