just planted

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokeNchoke, Sep 15, 2002.

1. i just germinated and plants are 4 inches i am giving the direct sunlight. whats the next step?

2. your plants are 4 inches correct??? are they outside inside??? if there inside i suggest having a fan not directly on them but somewher near them so they get strong... keep it on low dont want to hurt your babies... second make sure they get atleast 14 hours of sunlight at first... secondly water daily but dont over water this will kill your plants... keep the soil moist and never let it dry out. once your babies grow bigger and start to show sex get riod of males.. males usualy have spade looking balls on them and females have white hairs growing but look at other pics to searrch up on that dont want 2 get rid of the wrong one... then youll need to let your plants go into flowering stage... then reduce your light 2 12/12 this will tell the plant okay time to start buydding... then water less because this will help create more THC but dont let your plant dry out cuz this will help yhour plant die =( if you need more info ... write back with questions and il answer.

3. do i need nutriunts if im growing in soil, if so wich ones

4. basicly you dont need alot of Nutts. but they help anything in a 6-8 PH level should help/... try to pic nutts with low acids in them... i kno like pete and stuff like that helps... but just try to get a soil with a low ph level and nuts will be no need for

5. is it good to smoke strait of your creation? or do u gotta dry it