Just Planted

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alpharettatoker, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Ok i soaked my 5 seeds in a glass of water 18 hrs then put them directly in peat moss cups with all organic and nautral seed potting mix. they have been setting on heating pad in a dark room for about 30 hrs how should i be putting light on them watering what else should i being doing before they sprout to the surface (no i didn;t use the paper towel method) thx guys

2. Keep it humid and don't let the peat dry out. Your temp is a little high, trying sustaining it between 75-80. Since you aren't using the paper towel method you wont notice any changes until a sprout pops through unfortunately.

Also, 18 hours is not very long to germinate. Some seeds can take 3-4 days before seeing a taproot. As long as you keep your environment steady you should see sprouts eventually. (considering they are not dead seeds of course)

- Danky

3. yes im keeping them humid water top edges of container everyday or so put a piece of plastic over the top to keep moisture now all 5 are out in the yard gettin beautiful sunlight they are also stayin warm they temp outside is around 50-60 . the seedshave great genetics GHS Big Bang,Cheese,White WidoW,El Nino,Hamalaya Gold hopefully my first season will go as planned

plz anything else i should doing?