just planted today need all the advice i can get and then some

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokyeyes, Jun 15, 2008.

1. ok so here is the low down... i had 2 seeds bubba kush and gdp germanating and found one of them to be no good last night but i did get a random seed in my nug jug so i took the germanated seed and the random un germanated seed and planted them this morning, its out door and im in so cal so the weather seems to be good ..........

please leave any tips or methods you can think of..........

2. im partially new myself but...

Keep it outside for only 7 hours a day and only keep it outside at night if the tempatures is above 40 degress ferenhiet

Make sure your out-door temp is between 70-90 ferenhiet

use organic fertilizer

give it enough water to grow as a baby but not too much.

keep plants atleast 5-10 feet apart.

3. First let me say to phper that you shouldn't be giving advice to anyone before you know what your doing yourself, you will only cause confusion. What you said above is wrong. If your growing outdoors you leave the plant out all day and all night, 7 hours of light will just put it into flowering and 5 - 10 feet apart is too much space this will not create males (as read in your other thread).

And to the OP, If this is your first time and you need a lot of information I suggest reading grow guides or ask some specific questions. So far it just sounds like you planted the seeds and are waiting for them to sprout. You can start by reading this http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/27092-gr0wers-depth-how-grow-outdoors.html

GL on your grow

4. thanks for the correction and suggestions noto will read the post...

5. I have the best tip you can get and its like 1 sentence or something.

Learn about stuff before you do it.

like how you germinated before you knew a shitload of stuff about it. dont do that.

6. ok so i got a sprout out of one of the seeds and the last one should be done germanating by sat so things are goin at least semi ok right now