Just Placed Order Today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mrlyjammn420, Nov 15, 2008.

1. I just placed an order with Dr.Chronic i ordered Hawaiian Snow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk, White Rhino, and Big Bang all feminized. I picked the stealth sending but i am not sure how Dr. is on stealth, anyone know? Also i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these kinds that i bought. It was a pack of sative/indica blend so i got a little bit of both ;) Feedback Appreciated!

2. watch what ones you start...not sure off top of head but alot of sativa's have longer flowering periods than indica's(12-14weeks)...and I hope you get them cause I looked every seed u put down is out of stock, so hopefully yours where the last ones pulled. Unfortunatly I have not grown the strains you picked but I am interested in hearing about the lemon skunk though...You might ask around but for some reason Im thinking the Super Siver Haze is suited for outdoor growth not indoor.

3. Yeah i only have room for 2 plants at a time. So i was planning on just growing the indicas with the indicas and the sativas with the sativas. And that makes me really nervous that you said they were all sold out of those. I HOPE I get my seeds because if i dont ill go to the UK and slap a mushroom stamp on Dr. Chronic's face. HAHA!

4. Last I heard the Doc wasn't shipping to the US.

5. yep thats what they Say....

6. Well i cancelled my order at Dr. Chronic. I know they say they dont but i think they do but i dont want to take any chances of the stealing my money and saying "Oh Sorry we dont send to the US" I made a purchase somewhere else that does send to US and i also got 5 free seeds from this website. Also a cool t-shirt comes with it!