Just Placed First Order From Seedsman

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stoner1961, Mar 11, 2018.

1. #1 Stoner1961, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    I must admit that I'm going to be a little nervous about the transaction until the delivery arrives and probably for a while after. I live in a non-legal state and I'm tired of waiting for that to change.

My wife has Crohn's disease and suffers from chronic abdominal pain. She has been on opiates for several years. Therefore, I ordered a strain that is specifically recommend for Crohn's as well as chronic pain.

I elected for regular seeds. I plan to allow at least one male for the first round to cultivate my own seeds for the future so this order will be a one and done situation.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sorry to hear that, I have Ulcerative colitis and arthritis in my spine. So I definitely understand where your coming from. There’s some good CBD strains that will help with the pain. Then when you harvest you could make some Rick Simpson oil after your dialed in. I ordered from the Seedsman before it did take about 10 days for them to come but you don’t have to be nervous they do stealth delivery you won’t even know what it is when it comes.
    Good Luck!
    Prayers going out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Never use the single seed company, they just take your money and that’s that....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. U can always take clones instead of going to seed or keep a mother

5. I will probably take cuttings from the girls at end of round one and then go straight into round two to be seedless from those clones. However, there is no way we can go through the stash at a rate that would support a perpetual grow operation.

As I had mentioned, we are in a totally non-legal area. Therefore, we will not be selling, trading, or otherwise giving away any weed from our house. We currently do not have access to any weed and we don't associate with anyone who smokes. That won't change after we have our own supply of medicine. I plan to keep the operation 100% top secret.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I ordered stealth from seedsman a few weeks ago. My seeds ended up getting seized by customs. They are reshipping again. Hopefully the seeds make it through this time.

7. I never had a problem with the Seedsman, besides sometimes it may take 10 days to two weeks to receive your delivery. It is stealth delivery, the post man will not even know what it is. I’m in a non-legal state they did just make it legal as MMJ use only. You’re right I never tell anybody!

@SoCal79 your in the states and they were seized by customs?

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Stoner1961, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    According to his profile SoCal79 is in Inland Empire, California. As far as verifying a customs seizure SoCal79 will need to confirm.

Unlike SoCal79, I am in a totally non-legal state. If I were in a location that was legal for both medical and recreational use I wouldn't sweat it over a customs seizure.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I understand what you’re saying. I’m in a non-legal state and have ordered quite a few times from certain seed banks and I’ve never had any problems either has any of my friends or people I know on GC. When you get it you’ll see what I’m talking about. I don’t know how the seize your seeds in a legal state. You could go to any compassion center or dispensary and buy a clone or seeds. I don’t know what he was talking about?

10. The last paragraph I was referring to SoCal not you.

11. @Robbie714 Yes, I'm in a legal state - California. One of the most legal states in the nation. Seeds were shipped in a small envelope containing "face cloths". For some reason, customs decided to open the envelop, remove the seeds and taped it back up along with a letter stating that "Canabis Sativa poses a thread to California agriculture". Total BS. Seedsmans is reshipping now using "extra stealth". To be honest, sometimes these seeds dealers make it look too obvious, which is why customs gets suspicious. Who the hell is going to order Chinese made face cloths from the UK, and require REGISTERED MAIL?! I'd be suspicious too.

• Like Like x 4
  12. By the way, Cannabis is considered illegal at the federal level. When the package arrives at the port of entry in Los Angeles, those are federal customs inspectors who are inspecting packages at a FEDERAL LEVEL. This is why they're able to seize the seeds. While it's legal in Cali, it's illegal at the federal level. Really F'ing stupid, legalize the shit, tax it, and pull us out of debt!!! Alcohol is far more damaging. Ok, enough about that.... :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have placed 3 orders with seedsman and had no issues getting the seeds. Always pay for the stealth shipping so if they do get seized they will resend them. You have to understand that shit happens and seeds get seized... All part of the game.

I did have an issue with my 4th order as my credit card wouldnt work. They aleays have great customer service and tols me they were having issues with credit cards. I have since placed an order but next time im going to try the bit coin method. Plus they give tou a discount and free seeds with bit coin

• Like Like x 2
  14. Just placed an order today with seedsman. Used litecoin. I've ordered from seedsupreme before (had no problem) and have been ordering straight from mephisto genetics, but I've only been growing autos but this time I wanna try my hand at photos. So I decided to give them a try and the order process was awesome, got a good discount and free seeds for using crypto. Also was my first crypto purchase. Now we'll see how long and smooth the shipping goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #15 Robbie714, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    @J&Jfarms @SoCal79 I know you get them new custom agents want to try to make a name for themselves by seizing seeds. It’s definitely part of the game. I ordered from Nirvana, Seedsman, Vault and never had a problem. They sent them to me in a B...aid box with cartoons on them lol. But no problems the postal service is federal so they can do whatever they want since the feds trump everything. but like mentioned they will send it right back out super stealth! Good Luck everyone on that tip. I’m gonna start cloning this run.

16. Using Bitcoin you definitely get a much better deal and more freebies. If you order on 4/20 the prices don’t get no lower.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This may explain things. Though California enjoys legal marijuana for both medical and recreational use they are also the most agriculturally protected state in the country. If you've ever driven into California on the interstate you will be familiar with the agriculture check points at the border.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Seeds are on the way. I selected non-tracked economy shipping. They went out last Monday, 3/19. Estimated delivery is any time over the next month.

19. We ordered from Seedsman twice with no problems. The last couple of harvests were from clones of the first seeds we sprouted. We still have a lot of seed left.

We're also in a non-legal state (probably "never legal" based on the current regime)

20. I heard alot of good things about mid week song and there strains are really good! Btw you couldve ordered female seeds and forced the females to create pollen sacks and than bred with another female to get all fem seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum