just placed an order with Attitude Seed Bank...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by The Legend, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Your item, posted on 19/02/09 with reference #(wouldnt u like to no :) has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

homeward bound :)

2. #22 HarvesterOfBud, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009

I won't go into details, but yea, it should fit

If not, the USPS will sometimes put it in a bigger temporary box and leave a key in your PO Box to get the pkg out...

Now that I thought about it....your USPS PO Box is only 3x5? Ummmm...that's like smaller than an index card?

3. ahhhh.. i cant WAIT lol

4. Thanks for replying.

Yes it's the smallest box they have. I should have gotten a larger one. Also, this office does not have lockers, so anything that cannot be fit in the box must be picked up at the desk.

I just looked up the size again, and it's 3"x5.5" and probably 12" deep. The quadratic formula makes the diagonal size at 6.3".

I definitely don't want anyone to give too many details of how they ship, but if it's in a flexible plastic or paper envelope, it probably should fit, but if it has anything stiff and remotely close to those measurements, it won't and I'll have to pick up my package from the man.

5. if i get my package before you ill give u the dimensions of the box in a PM, but i ordered the 18th so its only ben 2 days, im not expacting it to get in untill 8 or so more days..

6. You'll be fine. :)

7. Agreed

8. Thanks t(o.0t) it'll be nice to get those specs. I actually just ordered, but it'd be good to know ahead.

Thanks for the reassurances guys!

9. It was fine. I got em, and it fit in my P.O. Box with plenty of room to spare.