just pissed in a bottle for the first time:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by p00nd, Dec 9, 2011.

1. #1 p00nd, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    im stoned as fuck after vaping in my room, towel under the door and shit, ready to go to sleep, and BOOM i realize i gotta fucking piss. I didn't want to open my door because even if I closed it quick its too close to my parents room, if my mom got up to piss or something like she normally does, i woulda got busted again lol..
    so, I decided to piss in a bottle...
    I looked around for a gatorade bottle or one with a big opening but there was none.
    So i grabbed my doctor pepper bottle (591ml) and began pissing. It sucked, I got some on my legs and on my hands cus i could barely fit the tip of my pissing unit into the goddamn small opening hahahhaha
    It almost filled the whole fucking bottle too theres more than 3/4 in it full of piss i thought it was gonna overflow at first..
    fuck man I feel so dumb doing that but im laughing about it at the same time haha im so fucking stoned.. I hope my room doesnt smell like piss in the morning.. not a huge mess but still.. you know, in your room.. it doesnt feel natural hahahhahah
    oh and it felt like it took three times longer pissing in the bottle just cus time likes to piss you off when you do weird things i guess..

2. BAHaHAHAH I've fucking done this before

3. dude thank god i felt like the biggest loser hahahahahahahha
    im not alone

4. Yep, I too have done this.

5. I had to piss in a bottle once. I remember I kept pissing and pissing and the bottle filled up reallllly fast and I am like "OH shit it's gonna over flow, but I don't want to stop my piss".

Yeah the bathroom at my work was being repaired....

6. ^exactly what i thought hahahaha
    so warm and nasty feelin tho i forgot piss was warm so i wasnt ready for it hahahahah
    i dunno when im gonna dump it...

7. AHHH good ole sun tea. haha.

8. I kinda don't know if I should be proud of this or not

9. Done it once, It was going great till it was halfway full and I had alot of piss left I felt like.
    I stopped myself from pissing at once it was crazy.
    it was like an inch from piss going all over my bed and carpet
    Boss, i pissed the rest in the morning.

10. #10 angstrom, Dec 9, 2011
    failed post. pay no mind

11. uh, you should go do that now...

...cool story bro

12. #12 p00nd, Dec 9, 2011
    yeah I know, but my room smells like weed, thats why i did it in the first place... I was browsing gc, and then decided to go to bed, thats when it happened.. 25 minutes ago lol.
    I set up an alarm to wake me up at like 4 am ill close my window and dump the piss in the terlet.:wave:
    goodnight GC!

13. Lol I've gone home drunk, which means I had to piss horribly.
    I realize this right when I close my door, so I find a nearby water bottle... I fill it to the top and my drunk ass doesn't realize I'm overflowing and got some on my carpet floor lmao.
    In the morning I had totally forgot about it, until my mom saw it and was like "Why did you grab a full bottle of water and never open it?" (because the piss was so clear lmao) and she put it back in the fridge... shortly afterwards I dumped it of course lol.

14. i keep a 'Simply Orange' orange juice jug in my room for this very reason.

Our bathroom is right at the end of the hallway and if your sitting in the den you can clearly see someone comming in and out of the bathroom. My mother invites her friends over to the house along with her boyfriend and they ALL feel the need to say HEY! to me the first chance they get. As soon as i reply im stuck in a 15 minute conversation thats akward as fuck so i just prevent all of it by staying in my room and smoking my pot. Gotta piss? No problem i have a jug.

((WIDE BRIM MUH FUCKAH!))

15. throw that shit at a car mo fucka.

funny shit

16. Been there done that many times hahahaha. On time i was wayyyyyyyy to high to move so I just went for it and pissed in a bottle. Lol major couch lock......

#:cool:

17. I used to make my friends piss out my 2nd story window after smoking in my room when my parents went to sleep.

I wonder if anyone was ever outside while we did it? LOL

18. [quote name='"SkysDaLimit420"']I used to make my friends piss out my 2nd story window after smoking in my room when my parents went to sleep.

I wonder if anyone was ever outside while we did it? LOL[/quote]

Haha i do that all the time after smoking, just open the window and piss out it, watch out for the wind though. Had a really bad experience with strong winds andd massive amount of piss hhahaha.

19. dude my friend used to piss in his corner because he was to lazy to get up and go to the bathroom. never went to his house after he told me that...

20. Hahaha for real doe, I guess I'll share my shit on this thread too..

I pissed in a gatorade bottle cause my room reeked like dope and I didn't wanna open up the door (had the towel under it like OP), grabbed that mother fucker, pissed in it, did the same thing you guys did, almost over flowed the son of a bitch, then... I dumped it out the window!

Sucess, a piss taken + room not smelling like piss hahaha.