Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picking up soon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ferrhead, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Im picking up a g from my buddy either today or Monday , and i guess hes selling it for 20 a g , prob a bad deal right ?

2. Depends on where you're located and what the quality is.

3. I live in Canada, so for me at least, I can't justify buying ANY weed at 20$ a gram.
    The mids that sell at 10$/per these days where I live are great deals and make the 20$/gram ones SOoo not worth it.
    My dealer's selling some beautiful grapefruit and lemon kush at 20$ per, and it actually brings me back to how stoned I got the first few times.. But I'd only smoke it if he's matching it up with my regs.

Just based on you not knowing how much to pay, you sound relatively inexperienced with weed. It's a good idea to get to know the whole weed lingo ASAP because it'll make the dealer at least think you know a bit about weed, so he'll be more likely to rip you off.

Like previously mentioned, I don't know where you live and how good the chron is.
    But if you're new to it, most dealers will try and suck you for as much as you're worth.
    So get asking him the quality of the weed, and how much he'd sell a half quarter (3.5gs) quarter (7 grams), and a half ounce (14 grams) for and so on.

By asking him questions like this, even if you don't buy relatively large amounts, he'll realized that you know something about weed and will give you more respect, something to know - like buying almost anything, bulk costs cheaper, so in the long-run it might be a better idea to buy larger amounts if you have the money and the deal seems ok.

Remember, knowledge is power. I'm pretty sure there's a stickied thread about things you should know as a toker, if not on this page, one of the higher level forums.

If he's saying the weed costs 20$ per, challenge him and say "This can't be worth 20$ per" maybe then, he'll give you a better count. Say stuff like "Is this really 4 grams?". There's no dissadvantage to saying this, and he'll likely think you're more knowledgable than you actually are.

Good luck with the pickup man, happy toking