Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just picked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Artemis Fowl, Aug 27, 2010.

1. just picked up some buds that are a lot better than most of the stuff i've been able to get...
    any idea what they could be?

[​IMG]

phone pic sorry

2. Nice man, looks pretty dense. All I seen round here lately are fuckin mids.

3. we cant tell you what strain it is from a cell phone picture that makes it look like the mids i get for 35 a quarter not saying it is but the pic quality is just shitty.

4. #4 Artemis Fowl, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    yeah the picture doesn't portray it at all..
    and i dnt have a good camera

btw
    taylor gang or die

5. As said before, we can't tell you the strain name just from looking at the pictures. But shit man..I bet you've bought enough tree to be able to tell when it's dank/mids/schwag so if its got mad trichomes (which we can't see from your picutre) then I'd said it looks like some danks to me

6. so i've been buying it throughout the day so i'm up to a qp now haha