Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by neocypher, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Just picked this up guy said it was hash something smells amazing

Attached Files:

2. Doesn't look like hash plant but maybe I just don't have enough experience with the strain.

Low quality pic but from what I can tell bud looks good man, sure you're enjoying the smoke.

Hairy, isn't that an indica dominant trait?...I love indicas.

3. Idk either weed is weed lol

And yeah my iPod cam sucks balls

No idea

4. I don't know if I am too baked or what but that pic looks blurry as fuck, speaking of hash plant I have not had that strain in a while.

5. If you get some real deal, I need bud shots; the real hash plant is so beautiful properly grown.

6. Lol the pics blurry I can assure you of that XD

7. That will definetly be done I have not seen that on menus in a long long time, who is smoking all the hash plant? :confused_2:

I have not seen any recent pickup threads of HP or seen any grow journals either.

8. Sensi has some seeds for sale but they cost a pretty penny.

9. I might have one or two of those pretty pennys you speak of laying around here somewhere :p