Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up the dankest dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by triplecde, Mar 14, 2012.

1. #1 triplecde, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Hey there i just recently picked up the dankest dank, dont think ive had anything as good as this before however im thinking is there any point in taking a pic and posting it on here because of course to me the bud is dank but theres 1000's of pictures on here that are very very very good and some are very similar to mine so why do people waste time taking a pic and posting it, should i waste my time?

Attached Files:

• bb.jpg
      bb.jpg
      File size:
      231.9 KB
      Views:
  2. If you wasted your time typing that mines well waste some more and post pics! :)

3. Lol im kinda buzzin right now and will definetly post later just too lazy to get up and do it

4. Waste of thread without pics.

5. Idc but u wasted my time with the title I clicked to see " ur dank weed" put " no pic but got dank.weed." so u don't.waste peoples time ...lmao we all here cus we love weed post pic....u just want attention.

6. I have now uploaded a pic burntrees u lowly, what do you guys think.

7. Looks nice. How much did you pickup and pay?

8. Your title is kinda redundant haha.. But anyways, seems nice, toke it up! :)

9. £10 for 1.7 grams

10. Always nice to see pictures - ESPECIALLY of some nice UK dank! Lots of US medical grade jealousy-stirring stuff on here, so it's good to see some dankily dank in the motherland. Nice work. Good price two. I'd buy that.

11. Thanks for the replies fellow stoners

12. Good for you brauh

13. Looks like some fire!