Just picked up some sacred Peyote. Have a few questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by anonymous911, Sep 8, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

So as the title reads, I just picked up some peyote shavings. They came in 6 bags, each containing one "hit". I don't have a scale so I don't know exactly how many grams each is. Me and a friend or 2 are gonna partake in this sacred plant on Saturday and I have a few questions to ask:

Overall, my main goal is to reach some spiritual understanding of the world rather than to just get fucked up. Is there any activity that you strongly suggest that will help me achieve this goal like meditation, etc...?

Also, I have a sort-of fear of vomiting and I hear nausea is very common with peyote. If I take a dramamine will that completely subside the nausea or is it imminent?

What sort of preparation do you suggest for ingesting?

Any other suggestions for my experience is greatly appreciated. :wave:

2. I have no information on this, but plus fuckin' rep dude. Peyote is the only psychedellic I want to try other then DMT.

3. i've never actually eaten peyote or mescaline because i want to take it in it's natural environment, the desert. do you live close by? if it were me i would definitely go sit out in the desert at night, preferably around a fire where you could chill out undisturbed. i'm sure music would be incredible to have as well.
    i've always heard people either just eat it or boil it in water to make tea. good luck man! from what i've heard it's one of the most incredibly mystic experiences on earth.:D

4. PLUS REP FOR THAT SHIT.

I am SO jealous.. I want to try Peyote, or any mescaline containing substance for that matter, so, so badly. Meditation or listening to more psychedelic related songs can be very introspective. (although many say there is no need for music on mescaline, because I've heard things like the breeze going through the branches is so amazing and you can hear every little sound and what not).

5. Too my knowledge, you need like 6 buttons to get a full trip.

Only done san pedro myself, but its a really easy going trip, sooooo hard to go bad with it. I was trippin at the beach and just felt one with nature.

6. Yeah I'm probably gonna be taking it at my friends place which is close to some woods and lakes as well as like shopping centers if we're feeling up to that.

I was really surprised that I found this stuff. Me and my buddy T have been looking for psychadelics for nearly a year now and have hardly found anything other than bud. We got some pure Molly a while back but we could only split one dose. We've been soooo close to getting both shrooms and acid but something ALWAYS falls through. In fact the only time I was able to get some cid, I bought 10 hits from a friend and I try it a few days later and it turns out they were bunk tabs >:-(. But anyways, I met the guy that hooked me up at a party last weekend. One of my friends tripped with him last summer so i'm pretty sure this stuff is legit.

I'll keep everyone posted on my experience. I can't wait :D

7. The problem with mescaline derived plants is theres no telling the mescaline content in the plant.

That said, you either eat a little and hope for some strong plants, trip or dont trip. Or you can eat ALOT and trip or trip HARRRDDD

8. The guy I got it from said that one baggie will be a good trip, but I'll bring all of it with me just in case. The only thing I'm worried about is that I have mostly read about people tripping off of the buttons, but these are not buttons, rather bark-like shavings

9. I believe only the 2nd or so layer of the cactus skin contains mescaline, but he told you its forsure peyote? Theres a dozen or so mescaline containing cactus out there.

10. Yes. Peruvian torch

11. peruvian torch is different.

12. Lies, I just double-checked with my guy and he said it's peyote, not Peruvian Torch. I dunno where I got that from :cool:

13. OoooooooooooowwwwEEEeeeeeeie

14. +rep

I'm glad you use mescaline for spiritual purposes instead of psychedelic

15. Get out somewhere nice and safe to camp and enjoy yourselves out there. Me and my buddy are actually on the verge of getting some San Pedro and going camping when we're gonna eat them.

Good vibes to you man, respect it and it will respect you.

16. Ginger works wonders for nausea, as does the ganja, if you want to mix that into the experience.

17. My recommendations:

Be with friends.
    Be somewhere you can see or even go into a nature setting.
    Smoke some dank. It'll help with Nausea, and it can have some nice effects with the Mescaline. I found it helped keep me grounded so I could linger and analyze before ramping to full fucking tripping.

18. nature is key from what i've heard. sunset/sunrise, bonfires, woods, stars...shit like that should take you on a nice spiritual journey. also i've heard dogs are cool to have around.

also bud will be helpful for nausea, and dramamine wont kill u either.

peace