Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up some purp...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Sep 27, 2010.

1. it tasted really light, and i could hardly taste it, but the smoke was thick And i smoked about 3 bowls from it :cool: its not actually purp, but its for sure dank

2. I've been smoking on some purp lately, can hardly feel the hit but shit will fuck you up.:smoking:

3. oh, ya? Bet after 3 bowls your nice and toasted:smoke:. What part of Texas you reside at?

4. hell yea. I smoked like 2 bowls of some middy mids before smoking 3 of this dank purp:D it lasted me about 1 1/2 hours of a really strong high...its wearing out now...its now my favourite type of weed:smoke:

5. not anymore:( i still have a pretty good body high, but the blowed awayedness is gone. I'm in NTX Dallas area...around waco

6. As long as you got that blowed awayness some time then that prooves its bomb,haha Findin connects up there pretty easy or is it real dry?

The illegal bud economy here is goin steady since alot of dealers have moved for college and shit but it was boomin the past two years. Im destroyed right now so if none of this goes to this thread ignore it lol.:smoking: