Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up some pretty nice nugs for $120 a ounce :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinthaherb, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Not the best but are really fucking nice for $120 a ounce.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My webcam sucks so i cant pick up all the trichomes but im planning to get a camera to show some of the REALLY dank stuff i get. This stuff is cheaper then what i usually get but is still really good bud.

About to make a 1.8 gram firecracker right now :)

[​IMG]

2. #2 smokinthaherb, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Got me a nice bottle of scotch also to sip on :)

[​IMG]

3. love picking up bud for cheap...or at least cheap in our eyes at this current day and age.

Looks nice, wish it was higher quality pics to see better, but still looks nice.

I would def buy that lol.

4. Yeah the pictures are from a webcam lol. Im probably going to go pick up a proper camera tomorrow.

5. love the drink youve got going on too, never had it but I raise another shot towards you lol.

6. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']Not the best but are really fucking nice for $120 a ounce.

My webcam sucks so i cant pick up all the trichomes but im planning to get a camera to show some of the REALLY dank stuff i get. This stuff is cheaper then what i usually get but is still really good bud.

About to make a 1.8 gram firecracker right now :)

[/quote]

I'd hit it.

7. Haha its single malt scotch. Very nice stuff. I usually drink bourbon but wanted something different to sip on :)

8. Good shit :)

9. So fucked up!
    !