Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up some O.G kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vibud, Apr 28, 2009.

1. fireogkush.jpg

nice little pick of what i just picked up i got an eighth of it for 40 bucks it weighed 3.4 but i live in seattle and this dude said i could get a ounce of it for 300 bucks is that a good deal i mean its hella good bud but like what would you pay for an ounce

Attached Files:

2. Dude. Already posting pics of dank shit with only 6 posts? +rep man. You earned it. Enjoy that kush.

3. :Ddo it! $300/ounce = about $11/gram! :eek:
    Nice pics, nice bud, nice price....nice +rep son! :p:smoking:

4. Hey man I just had some of this about a week ago!
    Looked just the same!
    And I'm in the Seattle area as well!

Enjoy that shit bro:D

I wish I didn't smoke all mine so fast

5. looks like real og to me. maybe not the most trich'd but i'd pay 300 for the oz all day if it has the taste & high.

6. great pick up xD :smoking:

7. hella gay people i should have bought it when i had the chance my dealers in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now this is the only thing i ave to remember him by