Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up some no name dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SkinnyHD, Nov 10, 2013.

1. #1 SkinnyHD, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good! Looks like a lot of stems in the 2nd photo though. Enjoy!

Sent from my Nexus 5.

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Nov 10, 2013
    Damn what's with all those stems? I would be hitting your dude up and tell him you can't smoke stems. Especially if you are paying dank prices. Those stems add too much weight if ur paying dank prices. You do need to let him know, because if not, he will probably just keep tossing in a half gram or more of stems. There are some straight up sticks in that second picture, I definitely wouldn't let that go if someone sold me that bag.

4. Branches yo

Sent from my Nexus 5.

5. #5 SkinnyHD, Nov 10, 2013
    Before i broke it up the nugs were huge and dense those huge stems were like deep inside the nug

oh and btw i payed 60.. i live near chicago so thats usually what people I know get it for. The nugs
    were definitely dense though.

6. I've seen worse HD. Enjoy

Sent from my Nexus 5.

7. I agree that it is stemmy but yeah 60 a 8th about a hour up from Chicago in Wisconsin, I'm sellin 50 a 8th if you ever take a road trip haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384120165.426875.jpg

Oh okay that's good then. I was hoping you didn't get the bag and it looked like that. Enjoy that it looks good :bongin:

9. How does it smoke?

10. Smokes like a champ xD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Very nice. I'd love to grind that up and take a massive bong hit...enjoy it, man.

12. that looks like more than an 8th.. did i use than  correctly? lol

13. Yeah looks more like a gram of stems at least

Use the stems for tea brownies or hash and tell your dealer you're paying for buds not stems