just picked up some mushrooms

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by combat rock x, Oct 5, 2006.

1. so a friend of mine just came into a lot of mushrooms, and decided to try them out in downtown atlanta at his dorm at gsu. so he calls me and he's trippin balls. a "business partner"/roomate had offered to drive him out to my house, so they came out. he brought with him a paper bag full of shrooms, and me and my brother ate some. closed eye visuals ensued. i did note that the generic "walls were melting" thing did not happen, but lots of "rainbow"-like colors and shapes appeared, and were enhanced greatly by music. we went outside which was quite an experience. orange juice i was told enhances the trip (vitamin c), so we drank about a whole carton haha. i recall having an enormous amount of pent up energy, almost to the point where i felt like i would explode. very anxious. forming sentences is quite an effort, and typing! my brother then ingested another 2 "trips" (a trip we determined was 2 caps 2 stems). i was going to say something important but totally lost it.

4:03:39 : Nick Tanner : Ate it all, going on the trip of a lifetime now
    4:03:52 : Nick Tanner : See you on the other side partner

i think that pretty much sums it up. haven't been here in a while city, but good times we had, glad to be back, glad to see familiar faces. pictures soon of course, getting some good bud this weekend as well haha, so hope you guys are doing well. it's true there's no forum like the city.:hello: UPDATE 4:14A - open eye visuals, wall twisting in a circular pattern and some color. on another note, time passes by extremely slowly, and perception in general goes "in and out". hard to explain. going to bed haha.

UPDATE 5:00A - so as i was pondering the gigantic size of my bellybutton, i stepped back to realize what my parents must be thinking if they had seen me in the shower at 5 am. you cannot sleep when tripping. knowing this, i said "well fuck it" and ate another cap. i put on my Trance Theory mix i had finished, which is about an hour long set. Tiesto coming to atlanta in nov. :DDDD haha. definite separation of you and the "real world"..