Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up some DANK. Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidn420, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Title says it all.
    Hydro train wreck.
    1g
    [​IMG]

2. looks like it could have been trimmed better

3. [quote name='"cdoni102"']looks like it could have been trimmed better[/quote]

Yeah but it's good. All had trichomes so

4. Make some bubble out that trim u got;) jk

5. I don't think it looks that good but maybe it is because of the shitty trim job

6. looks alittle bit on the wet side.. but i bet it smokes:smoke:

7. ehhhh to each their own.

8. like they said its a little leafy but looks so hairy.

9. Yeah if I had a better camera you'd see a lot of trichomes but my iPhone sucks with pictures

10. [quote name='"Legal Eyes"']looks alittle bit on the wet side.. but i bet it smokes:smoke:[/quote]

It's not wet it dried and cured for 6 months

11. I was gunna say it looked kinda moist too, but I guess not.

12. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']I was gunna say it looked kinda moist too, but I guess not.[/quote]

Yeah it's weird has a weird look but such a fruity taste and smell and one of my best highs

13. shiiit, well t-wreck shouldnt smell fruity haha more earthy and skunky/pine but that hardly matters if its getting you baked

right???? hahahah

14. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

shiiit, well t-wreck shouldnt smell fruity haha but that hardly matters if its getting you baked

right???? hahahah[/quote]

Idk haha I've never had train wreck but he got his seeds from a bank. Idk what it is but it's good

15. tell him to do a better trim job, i know that leaf is trich covered but its also generally more shitty tasting and adds weight.

16. [quote name='"Creativeshroome"']tell him to do a better trim job, i know that leaf is trich covered but its also generally more shitty tasting and adds weight.[/quote]

I know and he told me that ahead of time and said he understands if I don't want it it's not like
    he ripped me off. And I got it for 10 bucks so I can't really complain

17. [quote name='"davidn420"']

I know and he told me that ahead of time and said he understands if I don't want it it's not like
    he ripped me off. And I got it for 10 bucks so I can't really complain[/quote]

Plus, I like the little trichome filled leaves. I roll J's a lot and it's not to just rip them off I'm strips and roll with them. I like it better than using the actual flower. Idk if that makes sense cuz I just smokes some of it but yeaj

18. Wasn't saying he was ripping ya off, just it really takes away from the nug IMO. I'd smoke that up in a heart beat don't get me wrong, just if I knew the grower id be talkin about a tighter trim. Cheers

19. [quote name='"Creativeshroome"']Wasn't saying he was ripping ya off, just it really takes away from the nug IMO. I'd smoke that up in a heart beat don't get me wrong, just if I knew the grower id be talkin about a tighter trim. Cheers[/quote]

Nah man I know it's all good. I was just saying that I didn't mind it cuz he told me and it not like he was trying to make it sound like something it wasn't. Idk lol :p