just picked up some cali kush for first time :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JetzFlyHigh, Nov 25, 2013.

1. #1 JetzFlyHigh, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    been smoking for about 3 years now. and i just mostly smoked cheap regs, and some dro (local grown) here and there. today one of my coworker who sold me some good purple couple times hit me up and said he got cali med kush he said it was called "cheese". i looked it up and it looked pretty good and had good reviews.
    so i paid 50 for an 8th and it was great. got high on one hit and it was very relaxing and good body high. drive home was amazing lol. 
    i didnt get a chance to get a look at it but it smelled awesome.

whats u blades prefer to smoke?

2. If it's the same cheeze that I get at my local dispensary then ya that's one of my favorite strains extremely dank and nothing really smells like it. Although part of me doubts it really is "Cali bud" you never know though

3. Wtf if it's cheese it isn't kush. Kush is a strain and family.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    Don't confuse the smokers. Every strain is 'bomb ass kush' nowadays!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Enjoy that eighth cos its dank out here in Cali to bad you had to pay 50 for sum cali bud, I only pay dub for my eighth when I do buy them, I usually pick up a half oz for 60 of some fire ass weed. Usually get 10 grams for 60 after weighing it out and smoking it some with my homies.
    Keep it li brah

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yes... cheese is a strain. But a very dank strain  :smoking: .

8. 50$ a 8th? Ouch Us cali boys pay 20$ an 8er all day for straight fire!! I ❤CA!!

---where the fiends at?!---

• Like Like x 1
  9. yup prices are jacked here in Ohio. i might spend the next summer in Michigan, hopefully i can find some cheap dank

Yes but it's not kush as kush is a different strain family.