Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up some Afghani Goo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mbeazzy, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Picked up an 1/8th of Afghani Goo from my boy for $45. Gave me a sweet deal because I've been buying a lot off him. Just smoked up 5 of my friends, feels good man :smoke: :bongin:

Heres what's left of the eighth, the one nug is pretty nice in size, prob 1.8g.

Attached Files:

2. I'd fuck it...:ey:

3. Pics not so good, but i can tell its some dank. Smoked up 5 of your friends though? You are one generous guy

4. Yeah I don't have a good camera, my bad. But yeah, I just got paid a nice fat paycheck so decided why not smoke up a few friends that just got back from college you know. I know for sure they'll return the favor. :smoking:

5. I would stack those nugs gently in an orderly fashion around my penis, and with one pelvic thrust, cover each nug with a thick layer of some American Goo :ey:

6. [quote name='"thatpsilocybe"']I would stack those nugs gently in an orderly fashion around my penis, and with one pelvic thrust, cover each nug with a thick layer of some American Goo :ey:[/quote]

Strange but genuinely fascinating.