Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just picked up papers, lighter, and 2 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Aug 9, 2010.

1. I just got some fresh Kush from my "clerk":p i have some joker papers on my nightstand, just crying for some herb to be rolled into a couple cones:smoke: tonight could be a hell of a night:hello:

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrvOBvEtgNI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. nice OP, im trying to pick up like 4g's tonight.

4. 4g's...nice. the only reason i only bought 2 is because like $25 is all i had left from buying and smoking a lb of some Bubblegum kush for $1400 :smoke: ...any idea of what kind youre picking up

5. damn bro...bubblegum kush, where do you live?

6. NTX, but I got it shipped in from Virginia:D

7. a pound shipped! damn lol
    damn if i could get a lb for 1400 i would share it with 3 friends
    we would each get a qp for $350!
    damnnn:eek:

8. haha!! you could smell this shit throught the four layers of seran wrap+ confetti+ air freshener+cardboard box...:smoking:

9. haha you shoulda had it shipped in a bazooka gum box

10. i didnt give a fuck what he shipped it in...as long as i got a lb of bubble-kush in safely without the homeland security shoving flashlights up my ass

11. You should try some of those clear wraps, I fine that if you can roll them properly, they burn slower then paper.

12. actually, this is my first time to roll a joint, so i didnt really know what to get,,,but ican roll pretty good:hello: im blazin in a couple of hours:smoke:

13. yeah man those aleda clear"papers" look dope

14. i couldnt find any clear ones, or even if i saw them i didnt know

15. I haven't tried those, just the Trip's and Job Crystals.

To OP: if your new to rolling, an easy paper I reccomend are EZ Wider 1 1/4 papers.
    Clear papers are not good for unskilled hand rolling. You could use a manual roller(less then $5).
    Try using a crutch when you roll. What a crutch is, is just a short strip of card(index card works well) that you roll up and put at one end. It not only acts as a mouthpiece, but it also
    Makes it easier to hold,
    Cools the smoke down a bit,
    Helps joint keep it's shape,
    Allows you to smoke it to the very end.
    I roll with a crutch whenever possible.

16. How??

17. jesus christ, you ordered a POUND of kush and you've never rolled before? XD

18. Hahaha ive rolled a few blunts, and packed PLENTY of bowls lol...but ive rolled like four fat cones since that post XD ...today has been a good day:smoke:

19. <---------------------jealous and in awe :O