Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up from a new dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jetlife92, Feb 7, 2013.

1. i bought 2g of "some sort of cheese" for £20

after smoking it I've come to the conclusion that it's mids.

after my previous pickups all being dank i feel pretty depressed that i have to smoke this shit until i get money in a week and a half.

/rant

2. You couldn't see that it was mids???

3. Hey man, if you don't want the mids, then send them right on over.

4. it has a decent amount of crystals
    brown hairs
    smells kinda dank

i just assumed it was dank

5. lest you smoking =) and as long as it got you stoned .i was having hell of a time trying to find some here in Tampa fl. found some but only mids i am used to the chronic , mids is ok by me beats the hell out of cigs

6. #1 rule about drug dealers:

N E V E R assume.

7. Have a picture?

8. will take one asap

9. oh nevermind i'm pretty baked

definitely more of a head high

10. #10 SmokeTreees, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Damn bruh doe that's some fuckin' shit lol. I can't even remember the last time I smoked mid... if I couldn't pick up for a week damnnn.

aww shit cuz it look like some kush bruh? I bet. I picked up some Kush once that looked and smelled hella mid. Smoked that shit swear had me geeked cuz.