Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up, but think I got ripped

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by qwertmonkey, Sep 23, 2009.

1. I just picked up 7/8ths for 300. He called it OG Kush, but he's known to lie. It was already separated into 8ths in separate bags. When I got home, I weighed the contents of each bag. Each was approx 1.65g +/- .02g. (used good scale, definitely accurate.) It's not even dank shit. Slightly above mids. It's really fluffy and pretty dry. It burns pretty fast. There are hardly any trichomes on it, unfortunately. I can't get pics because it's not with me.

What can I say to my dealer (who's kind of a douche) without upsetting/disrespecting him? I just don't want him to get mad about me accusing him of shorting me.

Thanks!

2. 1.5g 1/8ths? Yeah man, hate to say it but you were conned. Best advice: don't buy from him anymore. Once a scammer, always a scammer in my mind.

3. be like umm dude i think you made a mistake. you gave me 7 half bags. dont make it sound like he meant to rip you off right off the bat. theres a small chance hell be like "o shit i grabbed from the wrong pocket.

if he doesnt do that get angry with him, and let him know you'll never buy from him again and will try your best to make sure no one else does. i hope you know a few of his other costomers.

4. #4 KillaByte, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    He's disrespecting you by giving you bad counts. Sure he is risking getting caught by dealing but that still doesn't make it ok to fuck people over. It's business before anything...

5. You got half bag's and that is a high price. Say what the other guy said and explain how he gave you the wrong bag's because it dosen't weigh up and you want it to be even.

Careful with these guys..

6. fuck em, get a new connect

7. I Think I'll just mention it to him on my next pickup and see what he says. If he freaks out, I'll move on.

Thanks for the advice guys.

8. You paid 300 for what amounts to less than a half O, and you're worried about disrespecting him? Go over there and tell him what happened, and ask him to make up the amount or return the cash. If he doesn't, don't get pissed/fight him then, but come back later and throw rocks through his windows and egg the inside of his house.

By tolerating this kind of low life shit you're just perpetuating it, evil only triumphs if good men do nothing.

9. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    yeah, do what he said

10. for 300 you should have got somewhere near a full ounce but, i dont know prices in your area. Thats fucked he would do that especially since your buying 7 8ths! He should have hooked you up fat thats good buisness all small bags.

11. Simple solution: you said you have a scale right? Why wouldn't you bring it with you when you picked up? Use your brain dude. It's your fault you got ripped imo.

12. there is no refunds in this game . .. if i was your dealer i would tell you that you should have said something then ...

this isn't best buy ... you can't just return your product if your not satisfied

this happens to almost everybody once

this happens twice to idiots

don't be an idiot

13. so wait.. you bought 7/8 of an oz.. they were all in seperate bags.. and you didnt notice that each bag was a half eigth.. not an eigth. its so easy to tell the difference. if you can't tell the difference between a half oz and a oz then you shouldnt be buying weed.. so its pretty much your own fault.. chances are this guy has been ripping you off in the past and thought. "oh this guy has no idea what hes doing.. im going to rip him off. " plus it was a little better than mids ... for 300 bucks.. damn man, the first thing i would have said would be ." im not paying for this.. i can get four oz of this crap for 300, thank you have a nice day" and i would have stepped out of the car and left.

14. Simple rule I go buy when I was just picking up zips at most, if its over a half I scale it out, I see the bud in my hands first and smell it, if your dealer is confident with his shit this shouldn't be a problem, god damnit I PAY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

15. yeah im pretty sure if he didnt short you, you would have ended up with 24.5 but it sounds like you got somewhere around 10-11.... he shorted you about a half...so basically you paid 300 for 11g thats about 30 a gram.... and the weed isnt even that good... fuck man you were raped... disrespect or not you need to call him out and tell him he owes you a half.. and then if he says no then tell customers of his that hes a fuck... if he gives it to you, tell him hes a piece of shit and never buy from him again because he told you that some high mids were og and he thinks youre a stupid little bitch... then punch yourself in the face for giving him money before you looked and weighed the product.... and in regards to your title.... ya think

16. why would you pay for something and not weigh it before hand? stupid you were asking for it

17. If someone fucks you over, you should fuck them over ten fold.

If I were you I'd wait until he gets in a big shipment and then tip off the cops for a raid. I'm sure that'll be the last time he fucks someone over.

18. note to self ... do not piss this guy off

19. You caught the old "Oakey-Doke" there homie....rippin you off is disrespectful. Id throw that shit in his lap and demand my cake back....but be ready to scrap.

20. I talked to him about bringing a scale, but he some how convinced me that I didn't need it because it was already separated in 8ths. Plus, It was in my car during the day. It would have been sketchy opening that shit up and looking at it in the open. He hasn't ripped me off in the past.

Each 8th was it in's own baggie, then all 7 were in another baggie. You couldn't even see or feel the weed because there was so much plastic. I had no way of knowing he shorted me half. I have p/u from him before with no problems.

See above.

I did finally get ahold of him. He apologized and said he would make it right.