Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up an oz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TX2NM, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Just got this.....I wanna burn one while playing GTA online, but it ain't connecting!! Ahhhhh but anyways how does this bud look to you guys? 1380686740994.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Closer shot

Attached Files:

3. Amazing. And online isn't working for me as well stuck on the tutorial

MR.CRONIK

4. Hairy as my balls! Smoke that ish

Gen4

5. Looks good, and yeah I'm stuck on the driving part.

6. Thanks guys..yea I'm not even that far once it loads it says to try later!

7. Looks like some bomb bud!

Fuck i wish i could save up that much money haha

Rollin joints after joints after joints after joint

8. Preciate it bro! Yea man once my bills are paid and have food in the fridge then its on like donkey kong!

9. Buds look sticky as hell. And I'm having the same problems with gta. Lets me walk up to the car, then kicks me off every time.

10. Looks like really good weed OP, is it as good as it looks?

11. Yea it has good taste..smokes good...sticky!!..really strong smell....I'm content with this pick up! Lol

12. That's lookin like it's gonna distort your vision just as much as when you get high in the game.

13. looks good but looks can be deceiving if it doesnt have a strong smell and if it wasnt cured properly than its garbage