Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Picked Up an OZ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TaylorGang34, Oct 6, 2012.

1. So last night i bought an O for 300. what do you guys think. its def not the best bud ive got from my guy, but im still happy.
    IMG_6491.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

IMG_6493.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg

2. Trim job could be better, but looks hairy as fuck! Nice pick up

3. yeah exactly what i thought. he usually gets better bud with tons of crystals, really dense nugs and sticky as shit. but this is none of that. just a few crystals, not dense nugs, but the smell is good, got a nice piny smell. but yeah the trim job could have been better

4. ^how much do u push the slices for?

5. #5 TaylorOG, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Damn bro, I don't think that's worth 300. Lackin quality I think, it's cool tho!

6. Hows the smoke?

7. A zip goes anywhere from 325-375 where I'm at and not even Grade-A quality, so imo great pickup for that price.

8. I'd be happy with it, nice pickup OP :smoke:

9. Idk man I would never pay 300 for that

10. the buds look like afros

11. 28 grams of hairs lol. Nice pickup op :smoke: