Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up an ounce of blue dream, what to do with it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by uncivilyoshi, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Basically what the title says. I enjoy smoking the bud, but i was thinking about making some sort of extract or edibles out of 8 or so grams of this stuff.

I'd like a few suggestions for what someone with no previous experience past firecrackers and smoking can do, preferably something easy for someone new to extracts and edibles. Thanks!

2. Just smoke it lol. Make edibles out of bud that's not blue dream.

3. 4 joints

4 blunts

2 ghottis

4 brownies

8 bowls

save the kief from the remaining 8-10 grams and make hash

4. Smoke it.

5. Do an ice water extraction and make some tasty homemade bubble hash.

Or if you got a couple extra bucks to spend on an extraction tube and butane I'd say BHO is the way to go.

Orrr run it through a kief screen and press the kief for some hash.

6. enjoy the good nuggets bro, smoke em,

i'd go grab a new piece of glass just for the hell of it haha

if i get a large batch of some kill i always like to get a new color changer and break it in right

7. All bong tokes. Lets say you take 5 snaps of .2 a day, thats a month of getting high multiples times throughout the day!

8. Id do whatever method you prefer or do everything and switch it up

9. over 9000 vape bong hits

10. This is the method I've taken to recently. Only problem is I cant get a full high from a good snap.

If you hate being sober though, its the way to go. You wont be super high but youll have a nice extended buzz.

@OP Smoke it.

11. Vaporizers.

12. A good amount of Blue Dream is going around. I have some beautiful, dense buds. My strain is Blue Dream X OG Kush. Nice smooth smoke but the high is so mellow, very clear high in general. To answer your question, I'd just causally smoke it. You do not have to smoke it at an alarming rate. Just smoke it when you smoke it, don't put a timer on it. :p

13. If you want to make edibles do what I did.

I used 2.5 grams of weed, 4.5 grams of avb, and a sprinkle of kief into 12 brownies. Each one is super strong. I ate 1 and got ass raped for hours. The next time I ate 1/4 of one and got a pretty good high for a few hours. If you want a recipe I'm about to make a thread on my recipe in the edibles page.

14. Keep half of it to smoke at your leisure, and use the other to make some nice hash, perhaps some BHO.

15. Post a picture of it :)

16. Will do, just give me a few hours, currently can't get to my stash as i am not home. Will be shitty iphone pics, though.

17. What you should actually do is roll an ounce blunt and smoke it all to your self.

Jk that would be rediculous. What you should actually do is roll 2 half ounce blunts and smoke both back to back. Id call that a good use of weed.