Just Picked Up an MK Ultra Clone from my local co op

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by b14z3d, Mar 13, 2007.

1. as the title states i just picked up an mk ultra clone from my local cannabis dispensary for those of you who dont know it is a OG KUSH x G13 cross, they gave it to me in a small rockwool cube. the clone is roughly on day 18.. i do not have much growing experience so please help. i plan to be growing it on my back patio, i live in sunny southern california so i know the weather wont be a problem... when should i plant it in some soil? heres a pic

Attached Files:

2. right now put it in organic potting soil in a large 15 gallon container, water with fresh water and once it starts to grow feed 20-20-20

3. sweet thanks for the tips, more are appreciated :)

4. theres not much else to say other then let the bastard grow but if u want a true monster then put it in the ground with a mix of some potting soil in ur native, in a spot with sun all day, make sure you switch to 10-30-15 once flowering season commences

also after a few nodes growth top the plant then let recover and top it again to develop a bush style plant, then you can induce constant physical stress with lst and control the shape of ur plant even more. if grown for long enough you will come out with a massive plant that will look like a hedge with each shoot just as thick and tall as the main stem. theres a technique called supercropping that strengthens the overall plant structure and speeds up nutrient uptake, use search.

5. Today is day 20 and i transplanted it into a 15gal with EarthGro organic potting soil. it has definately grown but im noticing a lighter tint of green/yellow on the new leaves. the PH is neutral.. heres a pic THANX

Attached Files:

6. wheres the pic?
    yellowing is caused by nitrogen defficiency
    organic soils contain nitrogen in adequate amounts but it's always good to feed inorganic water soluble fertilizers for more nutrients the plants deffinately will thrive on right away compared to the slow uptake of organic, the slight yellowing i'm sure will be temporary it's probably from having it in that small cup with no nutrients for awhile, ur new medium and container will provide enough for lush green growth just wait

7. sorry about that... pic added :) wat inorganic ferts do u recommend?

8. i would buy general hydroponics flora series, these will be pricier then most powder water soluble ferts because it is a liquid base and is three different bottles containing micro nutrients and major nutrients also can be used at different mixing rates both for veg. and flower

9. hey i live in so cal too. but i didn't know that you could buy plants from dispenseries...so lucky. the dispenseries in my county were all shut down. :(

10. thats lame yea u can buy clones from most dispensaries... wat county do u live in?

11. wait a sec was that a rooted clone? i presumed it was when refering to your yellowing because you had said it was on day 20

12. the yellowing is for sure a nitrogen defiency, i tested the potash, potassium, and nitrogen level and it came out "very low" what is a quick and easy way i could increase the nitrogen to a safe level. thanks :smoking:

13. do u even read the things i say, right now your using organic soil right, organic soils have very slow nutrient uptake with marijuana and plants in general especially if they are clones and havent even rooted since transplant, the reason is because nitrogen is still being broken down in to smaller material for the plant to absorb, and as you found out your tests will not show high amounts of npk...

if you want to fix the problem right away use water soluble fertilizers with fast uptake, otherwise once the plant develops a stronger root structure it will be healthy and fine to rely on the soil fertility

if that clone hadn't even rooted into that rockwool cube then the yellowing aviuosly occured because it's dying... please answer my questions and listen to thing's i say if u want me to be more precise

14. yes the clone was rooted

15. Your killing her. Read the stickys.

16. thanx for ur help:rolleyes:

17. how so?

18. as promised the leaves are getting darker in color :)

19. yea man just let the roots grow out and fill up that huge pot and give them a very very low strength fert of some 10 10 10 and they should be fine. give us an updated pic soon so we can compare growth