Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up an 8th, this is what I got

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NoLegJoe, Jan 19, 2010.

1. #1 NoLegJoe, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    [​IMG]

only cost me £20. Smells great and smokes excellently, if not a little harsh. I'm chuffed to bits wit the amount though.

2. Dude this picture is so fucking big it throws off the sizing.

3. yeah, sorry. Just fixed that

4. Looks good, nice pickup.

Id happily and quickly smoke that :D

5. i like it, nice pick up

6. I'm enjoying this a lot. Shame security on my campus are always on the prowl.

7. yeah i know what you mean about that guy your were talking about when we were in Hawaii. you said that while we were smoking that chronic on the boardwalk where that bum was asking you to dance for money....the crazy thing is that he was homeless and was offering to pay you for dancing to a comical little tune done by your grandfather's best friend who was in the war that actually at the time had screwed a vietnamese woman, by using two pieces of wire and some gunpowder that had been quite questionable.

So yeah i definately relate to you

8. i wouldent pay of 25$ canadian for that, wayy to much leaf for me. doesent look that well cured ither.

9. @skink yeah, there might be a load of leaf but its the best stuff I've had around here for a while so I'm not too bothered. Just got through a pretty long drought as well.

10. good price, but its really leafy

11. He's just saying its not well cut and doesn't look very well dried and cured which is why its a little harsh. The leafyness of it adds to the weight so you're really getting less THC/dollar but who cares save them up for some edibles in the future if you keep getting it like this

12. looks good but why so leafy

13. its harsh cause the leafs prolly. tell that guy to trim that shit

14. Yeah, with that many leaves it is no wonder why it's harsh

15. Is that a coin?!?

Dank buds though, just give em a lil trim :wave: Good price too, smoke onnn

16. Well, I don't know about trim it, but I wouldn't smoke it. You should just make tea or try to make an edible or something with all those leaves. I think it might work if they look like they have crystals on them. Give it a shot!