Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up a sacc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Piff. It looks really pale and green like piff but there's no distinct danky smell, more like mids than anything. It breaks up like piff, looks like piff, tastes alright, but no smell? I'm not a noob but I've never come across something like this.

2. Question....why in the world did u buy it if u are sitting there at home wondering about what the hell it even IS lol?

3. put it in a jar for a couple weeks and it will start to smell good

4. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Question....why in the world did u buy it if u are sitting there at home wondering about what the hell it even IS lol?[/quote]

I know it's weed. I've personally never came across a potent nug that didn't smell distinctly dank, have you?

5. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']put it in a jar for a couple weeks and it will start to smell good[/quote]

Why would it start to smell good?

6. The smell is trapped in the jar concentrating it basically and when you open it you can smell it way better.

7. If it gets you blitzed, why complain

8. Its probably some shitty outdoor. Ive had some like that before it didnt even do anything to me.

9. [quote name='"Yogi559"']Its probably some shitty outdoor. Ive had some like that before it didnt even do anything to me.[/quote]

Well I took a hit from the one hitter and it lifted me a little bit. I'll have to wait until I get home to really try it out. Oah well I'm picking up other buds today too :smoke:

10. [quote name='"hightimes420guy"']The smell is trapped in the jar concentrating it basically and when you open it you can smell it way better.[/quote]

And I could do that with anything, it's not gonna answer my question. Dank buds I can smell when they're in a bag in my pocket. It's either homegrown piff and it wasn't cared for that well or it's homegrown mids that was grown amazingly. I love the smell of dank though, so I'm slightly disappointed but fuck it xD let's get high