Just Picked Up a Nice Quarter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PotDealer, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Of some mids. It is pretty damn decent though. The dude who hooks me up is friends with a dude I met on GC. We've been chilling and blazing for the last couple weeks and he always hooks me up. He ran in and got me the sack and I even threw a nice nug his way. He seemed pretty happy about it so I am glad I could make my connect happy. He introduced me to his connect, but I've still just been going through this dude I know as "Frank."

Like I said I met "Mike" through GC, but never met in real life. He gave me "Frank's" number and AIM sn so I talked to him and even since then I just roll down to his place and we roll to his homie's place and he picks up for me and that's that. It works quite nicely when I am only buying like once a week or less.

2. Pics???

3. nah no pics til I get internet in 19 days.

4. what?

5. lol if you don't have internet how are you posting?

6. friends computer? :rolleyes:

7. "Mike" is probably "Frank", and is playing some twisted sick game with you. And his plan is to suck you in slowly, and now your throwin' hugs? Sounds kinda gay to me. lol jk dude its always cool shit to find a hook-up and be tight.

8. Umm what? Awesome that you guys met here, hope there good buds! Hes probably posting from school or his phone. +rep when good pics get up.