Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just picked up a new quap that i cant smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ToKKin, Jun 11, 2012.

1. #1 ToKKin, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    just got a quarter pound that i cant even smoke yet... my friend tells me that its very good but not as many crystals as the last few pick ups. unfortunately no big nugs. the biggest i saw was like 2.5ish. oh yeah and i got shorted 8 Gs. the picture doesnt do it much justice but you should smell it. my entire house smells like weed right now lol

[​IMG]

*edit*
    this is for personal use

2. Can't talk about dealing

3. woops my bad im new on this forum

4. ^yeah just letting you know I don't care but mods take that shit seriously

5. shorted 8 grams??? is it even a qp at that point?

6. Even though its supposed to be a qp 8g is way
    To much to be shorted imo.

7. [quote name='"benchbong"']Even though its supposed to be a qp 8g is way
    To much to be shorted imo.[/quote]

I agree. that's about $120 loss here in NY

8. yeah well i guess you win some you lose some. its still 106 grams though and i payed 1000 for it so thats like $9 a g

9. cali?

10. Getting shorted 8 g's is not something you ought to take lightly. That is a serious shortage in my book.

11. [quote name='"AshTRE"']Getting shorted 8 g's is not something you ought to take lightly. That is a serious shortage in my book.[/quote]

Hell yeah, I mean compared to your QP it isn't anything, but in the long run, that is 8 grams! And it's not even like its mids, you paid 1000!

12. OP is ballin'

13. That's better than getting stuck 1000 and your head cracked open.

14. #14 ToKKin, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    it is mailed from cali to my dealer. however this particular batch is not even close to the quality i normally like to see. it is definitely not bad but when it comes to bud i usually like it to be more fluffy with more crystals. it does smell amazing and its pretty sticky. it should suffice until the next batch though. nobody has complained yet.

15. Maybe it started off as a qp and got dry during shiping. Like you said the quality wasn't there maybe it wasn't cured well.

16. Holy shit I can't believe what I'm hearing! 1000 for less than a qp!? Damn I pay half that. What state you live in? Seriously I get your wholesale price when I buy a gram.

17. [quote name='"tokerthesmoker"']

Holy shit I can't believe what I'm hearing! 1000 for less than a qp!? Damn I pay half that. What state you live in? Seriously I get your wholesale price when I buy a gram.[/quote]

there's always somebody...

18. no dealer talk...

19. Op if the buds are more dense and it breaks down into more then it looks you probably just got a sativa dominant strain.

20. it does break up pretty well... but like i said i havent smoked it. and what ive seen from my friends smoking it its a good upbeat lets go do something sort of high.

and tokerthesmoker... i live in nj where the only way to get a qp at half the price is schwag. the price is high because theres a middleman who is upping the price for having pounds of weed being sent to his house in the mail from the opposite side of the country. and think about it im getting shorted 8 grams off of 114. im not going to go busting doors down over 8 grams of weed.