Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up a new piece :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xx420blazin, Nov 10, 2013.

1. #1 Xx420blazin, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Just got a new Roor today. Its the Triple Heady Chamber bong. Hits soooooo smooth! Just  a couple quick pics of some of my supplies i got near me tonight. Gonna be a fun night    :bongin:   :smoking: What do you guys think of my new bong? Lets keep it smoking tonight!

9:31 edit: By request some milk shots off the new bong! Hope you enjoy  :bongin: 

Attached Files:

2. :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxKCPjcvbys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4. op has so much money

5. spared no expense :laughing: :laughing:

6. Funny thing about it, I got a really great deal on this. So pumped its my first bong. I only pay for high quality brands.

7. Dude Roors are pretty good.

I hear you can throw them at the wall or ground and it wont ever break!

8. #8 TheAnswer121, Nov 10, 2013
    @[member="Kiefsweat"] don't like that shit.. what's wrong with you :laughing: :laughing:
    just blow in it and it's good as new :laughing: :laughing:

9. This thread made my night dude hahaha :laughing:

10. Oh man hate to tell you but I think it looks like a fake! The signature looks off!

11. No problem dude! I'm always glad to share my purchases. I highly recommend it.

12. that last R isnt flipped tho...

lmfao.

13. #13 TheAnswer121, Nov 10, 2013
    love the stack of 1's :laughing: :laughing: is that what you buy your shake with?

14. I role deep in the game. Constantly stackin bills.

15. Who wants to see a milk shot on this baby!?  :bongin:

16. Go for it dude

lets see it

17. There you go man!

18. You're a fucking boss man, I love this. Toke on dude!

19. i knew it was a fake as soon as i saw that the R wasn't backwards... sorry dude you got ripped off

20. I don't know man how do you know its legit?