Just picked up a half and...followed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Madhouse, Aug 12, 2013.

1. So I just got home from picking up a half ounce of some pretty good mids, and I ended up having to take someone somewhere nearby before I headed home. Shortly after leaving that place, I noticed that a white truck followed me for a few turns. Thought I was being paranoid for a bit, but I started going all twisty and even going over some streets twice, and this guy followed me the whole way. Finally got to the end of the subdivision and gunned it and lost him, but it was fucking stressful. Dunno why he was following me, but I was really freaked the fuck out. I dunno, maybe the answer is at the bottom of this bowl... ;)

2. Lay off the drugs bro

3. I just stop in the middle of the street get out and throw my hands up in the "wtf!" kinda way. Most times it gets so awkward they just leave. Although they probably weren't cops :p

4. Next time drive to the police station and see if he follows you there. If he does, confront him in the parking lot. Most police stations have parking lot cams.

5. thats really scary omfg

6. .  that would freak me out too man.  Maybe just some dudes wanting to mess with a random person

7. I would've gone outside with a lit up phone, ready to dial
    and then got the fuck outta there

8. I appreciate the advice, but the main reason I was freaked out is because I had a big bag of pot on me, so calling the police wasn't really an option. If I hadn't had anything on me, I wouldve stopped and confronted him.

9. #9 Tree Burner, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013

Nobody said to call the police and also confronting some random person following you can be dangerous if you're not prepared for the worst. I'd pull into a public lot and be ready to defend my life.....aka "stop" somebody from taking it away if you catch my drift. If anyone follows me I won't go back to where I live.

Are you positive it was the same vehicle?

10. Be a man next time. Park, get out, stop the car following you and see whats up.  If its a couple of jakes; pull out your 9 and blast them.

11. @[member="Tree Burner"] - Well, someone said something about going to a police station, whatever. And I'm not an idiot, if I were to confront someone following me, you'd better believe I'd have the "means" to protect myself easily accessible.

Ya, going to the police station to report would be stupid although you could roll that way and see how they react. That's not how I would handle it though. No disrespect meant, some people just don't realize how that could go down.

13. mids are for kids

14. I don't know man. I buy mids for cannabutter. Much better to do that in my opinion.

Dat rite, mathafuka.

16. And this is exactly why the .45 is going to be tucked in the dash when I'm 21.

17. i agree with whoever said to lead him to thepolice station. thats what i did one time.  no one is saying pull out your bagof weed and show it to the cops.  they would have no reason to search you.

18. Yeah, the going to a police station is more of a paranoia thing for me, especially considering the way I look and the car I drive. A cop wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't search me. I dunno, it was just mad sketchy. Though I did remember just now that I had stopped at a stopsign for like a minute and a half and tried to stash my sack in the console, and I noticed him waiting behind me. Maybe I just pissed him off.

19. You knowingly fit a profile and accept that it may have consequences. Good for you @ wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't.

Fitting a profile or not, that attitude will in general lead to much more pleasant police interactions. Anything can be taken too far, profiling especially, but I can't grasp the logic people use when they purposely throw up multiple red flags then get offended when the red flags get noticed.

As for the first post, how someone handles it varies it greatly but the only universal rule is Don't go home/where ever your final destination is until the "threat" is for sure gone.