Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up a G of cheesewreck. Is it good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DmTokes, May 22, 2012.

1. Seems like some good shit real fruity smelling, lots of hairs, and has some red in it. Anyone else ever get there hands on some?

2. Yes, I have never smoked it, smelled it or even looked at it. I can tell you that it's the shiznit

3. Sounds like cheese and trainwreck, so it shouldnt be bad. Once your talking about top shelf stuff, its all good. Which one is better us just a matter of preference. Ive never tried cheese, but trainwreck is one of my favorites.

4. You tell us, motherfucker:confused_2:

5. Its pussy weed

6. Yeah...you just described pretty much every strain of cannabis, good job.

How do you know you even got the exact strain? Any pictures?
    Aslong as it gets you high I guess it's worth it if you figure so, but don't just assume it's that strain.
    If it really is a cheese bred strain, it should reek of old cheese thats been sitting out.

I still don't understand why people ask strangers online "TELL ME HOW THIS WEED I HAVE IS"
    Smoke it yourself and find out..

Enjoy I guess.

7. Additional generic sarcasm, OP!