Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked this up...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 452289, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ..last night for 100 a quarter. smells fucking dank. What do you guys think?;)

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      294.9 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      235.4 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      255.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Lookin good =p

3. lol in the first pic there is an actual hair on the weed :p

But it looks pretty dank, looks nice in that glass jar lol. Reminds me of Dispensaries.

4. hahahaha i cant believe someone noticed that. yeah i kinda dropped a couple of nugs behind my dresser lmao shit smells AMAZING.
    haha and yeah it is for dispensaries. it says not for resale one he cap haha i got it at a smoke shop for 9 bucks. holds a quarter PERFECTLY

5. nice dude my homie just fronted me a half oz of ogre kush :) its some fire!

6. I had a jar like that with the "Medical Use only" label, on the lid. :smoke: Hides the smell perfectly, only problem was kief and shake would get trapped in the rubber seal if turned upside down.

7. You're gonna have a good few weeks!!

8. this will be gone in 2 weeks :( lol

ah that sucks but yeah its a pretty cool lil jaar :)

9. hell yeah dude enjoy a fat bowl of that shit for me ;P haha