Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked some Pineapple Kush up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by goodvibess, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Well, yeah. I just picked up 4 grams of some pineapple kush. ill post some pics later! smells pretty good and the nugs are pretty dense.

Never had it before; thoughts on it?

I could've gotten 4gs of gods gift for 70(even though the reviews i thought it was a huge rip off) or 4gs of the pine for 60. seemed legit
    :smoke:

2. Can't wait for the pics!

3. Getting them up soon blades! sorry for the hold up!!

4. I just got some too man, Can't wait to see what yours looks like

5. Ok just took the pics posting them now!

6. Do itttttttt lol. Waiting!

7. Ok here are the pictures, sorry for the hold up. I was watching family guy. haha

btw this bud is madd sticky.lots of crystals too. looks dank

Attached Files:

8. had this stuff last week. will put you to sleep! dank weed you got bro :smoke:

9. just smoked a bowl and I'm feelin really good right now. haha some mgmt and marley to go along :smoking:

10. looks like schwag bro

11. naah its not. i can see why you'd say that. but its not

12. I can see what you mean, but I've had this strain as well, it's just the genetics of the plant that makes it look like that. It's definitely not schwag though.

13. Nice bud dude, sucks that its pretty pricy but i guess its all about location

14. Thanks dude and yeah, it is what it is though i guess.

15. #15 kancastank, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    I wonder why new york is more expensive than massachusetts, i used to live near boston and paid 80-90 for a quarter. Every deal i hear of on this site from new yorkers is crazy

16. Maybe it's all of the harsher laws and police efforts, my cousin said a lot of people she goes to school with have gotten frisked and gotten a ticket that day

17. Damn haha but yeah it can get pretty crazy. just gotta know the right people :smoke:

18. You're joking right?

19. Ever since I heard Damien Marley say "I dont know if it's just because, pineapple Kush between my jaws", I've always wanted to try that strain. Just sounds so nice. I envy you, sir.

"Firstly, it will make him at strife and not of one mind with himself, and incapable of action. Secondly, it will make him the enemy of himself and of the just".

20. [quote name='"210toker"']

Maybe it's all of the harsher laws and police efforts, my cousin said a lot of people she goes to school with have gotten frisked and gotten a ticket that day[/quote]

Ya actually that makes sense. I started blazing november 2008, the month pot was decriminalized in mass so that might have something to do with it