Just pee in the sink.

Discussion in 'General' started by iSPARK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I pee in the bath tub, not the sink

2. Fuck it.. Just pee outside like my dog. That way you don't have to waste any water at all, and leave pee standing in your sink trap..

3. [quote name='"purplerhino"']

do you inspect your shit too? :confused_2:[/quote]

Doesnt everyone ?

4. i know i do

5. Honestly, I piss outside more than I do inside..unless I'm in public.

6. i have before but only because i was completely trashed

7. Ive actually been peeing in the sink for months now. Seems like a waste of water to flush everytime you pee anyway

8. ........no lol why

9. Hmmm, I'm not sold.
    I'm not sure it'll catch on either...

I did once at a party where there was no toilet in the bathroom and I couldn't hold it any long to find the random toilet room (it was across the hallI felt pretty fucking dumb)

Also ddoublevision you could just live by the rule "if its yellow, let it mellow" haha

I stand by the comments that it will spray your toothbrush and shizzle with tiny amounts of piss, as this happens anyway without pissing close to your brush.

10. If your gonna pee in the sink to save water pee outside

11. Hmmm, I'm not sold.
    I'm not sure it'll catch on either...

I did once at a party where there was no toilet in the bathroom and I couldn't hold it any long to find the random toilet room (it was across the hallI felt pretty fucking dumb)

Also ddoublevision you could just live by the rule "if its yellow, let it mellow" haha

I stand by the comments that it will spray your toothbrush and shizzle with tiny amounts of piss, as this happens anyway without pissing close to your brush.

12. I just peed in the sink.

13. I've peed in the sink before...Meh.

14. I do this lol.

15. I pee in the laundry room basin. And sometimes in the bathroom sink if its late and I dont want to wake up anybody by flushing the toilet. Just be sure to splash some water around afterwards. Stale piss is foul.

16. it will be in the trap my man, thats why it smells like piss.

dont piss in your sink if you dont want to smell piss from your sink. unless you are good with running water through it to make sure all the piss gets out of the trap...

its smarter to piss in the toilet bowl because its made for pissing, not for cleaning...

this is elementary. why dont you just shit in your shower? its bigger and easier.... (exactly. it doesnt make any fucking sense...)

17. i bet you do piss in the shower tho o_O

18. >_< I knew this funny girl who was like don't you hate it when you get in the shower and then have to pee so then you have to get out and sit on the toilet all wet...

She also used words like mother f'er i'm so f'ing mad at that b word...

19. o god i want to meet her so bad

20. I don't think my family would appreciate me pissing in the sink, when there's a toilet a few feet across from it. Ill piss in the shower if someone's on the toilet though.