Just pee in the sink.

Discussion in 'General' started by iSPARK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I don't get why dudes pee in the toilet, just pee in the god damn sink.

Who's with me?!

2. I shave, brush my teeth and wash my face in the sink no thanks haha

3. I don't think this is a spark that will ignite :p

4. I started urinating in my laundry room sink/tub thing becuase there is a window in there and i like the view and sunlight :)

It smells like piss now though.

5. And at what point do you touch the sink? You already spit in it when you brush your teeth/when you need to spit anyway.

6. Because my sink isn't two feet high. And I don't want to risk breaking my neck while taking a piss.

7. Do you turn the water on to rinse the piss out?

The only drawback is you don't get to inspect your pee. Like this one time I could have swore there was a little blood in my pee but I'll never know because it went right down the drain. :confused_2:

8. How long have you been doing this? :laughing:

9. do you inspect your shit too? :confused_2:

10. The way my sink is shaped my piss would arc up and hit me in the face.

I'm not into golden showers, so I'll pass man.

11. When I shave I fill the sink with water, also pee would certainly splash around on things like my toothbrush, the faucet head.. And a tiny amount of spit is more appealing than urine haha. Also I'll have to be on my tip toes and I'll drip on the counter.. Idk man, the shower is another story though. Can't even help myself

12. Yeah, Fuck golden showers.

13. #13 iSPARK, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    For a while, it occurred to me cause one day I was at my friends boat house thing and the toilet was annoying as fuck to flush so they just said to pee in the sink. But the only rule was you had to yell I PEED IN THE SINK once you did it, they embraced it.

Also we all must have different peeing techniques cause you guys sound like you just let it all flow out. I like to control, you know? I don't turn the hose on full blast, I turn it on and kink the middle of it a little so you can control the flow. Feel me?

[​IMG]

14. Yes of course.

15. My sinks are clean places :smoking:

16. When the lady is pissing at the exact same time i have to..well the sink looks promising.

17. [quote name='"purplerhino"']

do you inspect your shit too? :confused_2:[/quote]

Honestly who the fuck doesn't inspect their shit?

Besides that OP, I have done it on occasions, mostly out of utter boredom but it's not an everytime thing at all.

18. Years and years ago, comedian Lenny Bruce touched on this topic with the bit "The Perverse Act" on his late-'50s album To Is A Prepositon, Come Is A Verb (which was re-released in the early '70s as What I Was Arrested For: The Performances That Got Lenny Bruce Busted).

19. I only piss in the sink when I have a boner.

20. [quote name='"iSPARK"']

For a while, it occurred to me cause one day I was at my friends boat house thing and the toilet was annoying as fuck to flush so they just said to pee in the sink. But the only rule was you had to yell I PEED IN THE SINK once you did it, they embraced it.

Also we all must have different peeing techniques cause you guys sound like you just let it all flow out. I like to control, you know? I don't turn the hose on full blast, I turn it on and kink the middle of it a little so you can control the flow. Feel me?

[/quote]

You put a kink in your dick?