Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Passing It Around!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthraxic, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Just wondering which way do you pass around a group when you smoke with other people?

Personally I pass to the left. Don't know why thats just what happens :)

2. Left also. The Builder first, then the Buyer, then the Bum.

The 3 B's of smoke circles.

3. [quote name='"phil3"']Left also. The Builder first, then the Buyer, then the Bum.

The 3 B's of smoke circles.[/quote]

Well I build and buy so I guess my friends are all bums. lol

4. to the right

5. whichever side that the girl with big tits is sitting on

6. passing it to the left is smoking etiquette :smoke:

7. "pass the dutchie to the left hand side" :smoke:

8. person who paid first, then person who provided piece, then bums. if everyone threw down then its usually to the left

9. We really don't keep track of the way we pass it, cause it really doesn't matter. Everyone's gonna get a toke.

10. I heard writing somethings in orange and putting a stoner smiley face next to it makes it smokers etiquette

11. [quote name='"Zizzy"']We really don't keep track of the way we pass it, cause it really doesn't matter. Everyone's gonna get a toke.[/quote]

Same here man!

12. In my circle everyone pitches in and we alternate who packs the next bowl. Whenever we pack a bowl the first person to call out "Tuesdays" gets it passed to them first (after whoever packed it of course) and then someone will call "Wednesdays" and so on and so forth. Makes for a fun game when your packing bowls back to back.

13. That seems really confusing, haha. Especially if you're getting really stoned.

14. We do this here as well.

To the guy who said it was confusing.. it's not confusing one bit.. and actually makes smoking that much more fun.