Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just paid $12 for 1.5

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Sep 8, 2012.

1. This is honestly the greatest deal I've ever had. Anyone else get more bang for their buck?

2. sounds like some mid's prices but thats not bad for a dime...

3. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']sounds like some mid's prices but thats not bad for a dime...[/quote]

Haha I swear to you it was dank.

4. I get grams for $5. I live in cali though.

Oh and my friend who grows sells me ounces for $95 and then I resell them for twice as much.

5. [quote name='"ForTooZero"']I get grams for $5. I live in cali though.

Oh and my friend who grows sells me ounces for $95 and then I resell them for twice as much.[/quote]

That's Cali for ya haha. I live in salt lake city, so that's a pretty good deal.

6. I got a quarter of Fire for 50 bucks just today. Best deal I've had in a while, smokes great :smoke:

7. no bueno

8. HA! become a dealer and get paid to buy/smoke weed. now thats bang for your buck

9. If it's quality then it's a good deal, but that's about what I'd pay for mids.

10. You son of a bitch, we pay 50 euro for 2 grams.

11. damn your getting robbed. when i get weed the dealer gives me money.:D

12. Talking about dealing wont fly with the mods around here, edit your post before you either get reported or infracted.. Just a heads up :smoke::wave:

13. Damn middle man haha

14. Got 2 grams of sour D for 10 bucks last night. Bought in on an ounce with friends :p

15. I've gotten an 0 of danky dank for 200.

16. 1.3 grams of dank for 10$ from .fucked up kid.

17. 2 oz of reg for free lol, or eighths of dank rationed to me during summer right from the grower :)

18. that is the best deal ever. That's at least 40 worth.

19. Got an eigthh for 25 yesterday. East cost prices too.