Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just out of curiousity. . .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stiffler1470, Jun 6, 2009.

1. I was just curious and thought of this today. So, i took like a 40 day break from mj for a job this summer. So now that's passed. Also, i started heavily working out at the gym every morning for about 2 hours (cardio and weight lifting) this summer. Then, after i got the job and passed the DT, i starting smoking again. So my question is this. Now that i work out every morning and smoke maybe 4-5 times a week, is the THC being realeased from my body a lot quicker because I work out every morning compared to not working out? Or does it not make much of a difference?

2. exercise definitely makes a difference. THC is stored in body fat, so when you exercise you burn fat.

3. yeah youll burn it off faster....but itll probably only be a difference of like 1.5 months vs 1 month to test clean if youre smoking often

4. You'll pass tests faster. The less body fat you have, the less THC there will be stored in your body.

5. yes it will make you get clean faster, but if you get tested a few days after smoking your still gunna fail.

6. o yeah, i know that. I was just curious because I have a friend who's ripped, muscle wise, and he can pass a test in like a week, while it took me about 3 weeks.

7. It will definitely make you pass faster than before =]

8. If your exercising everyday you will sweat out the thc pretty quickly. Thats why some people go in a sauna when they are trying to get clean, because thc comes out in sweat. Also, as alot of other people have said, thc is stored in fat and your burning fat so yeah your all good bro.

9. More like 1 month vs. 14 days.

10. Ok cool. Thanks for the advice. I'll probably make this a habit from now on just in case.

11. Combine your "routine" with drinking at least 1L of water (if not more) a day and the THC will leave your body even faster :)