Just out of curiosity...

Discussion in 'General' started by Subliminal Jazz, Jun 28, 2008.

1. What does everyone eat/drink when havin' the munchies??

Normally I make some frozen steak and cheese Toquitos, douse them with mexican shredded cheese and pop that shit in the micro, blaze a bowl, enjoy.

And has anyone tried that new mountain dew?? holy shit I stirred some bacardi mix with the blue flavored one and I recommend it I made it for a party, it was tight! It tastes like Starbursts.

2. the new MD is godly
    i ussualy have cinnamon toast and pepsi or chocolate milk

3. Without trying to sound too bland and absolutely deathly boring, I dig nut thins.

[​IMG]

oh yeah, and those 99cent arizona iced teas... especially green tea, southern style sweet tea, and black/white tea. (image may vary from description)

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

this is what I eat when I got the munchies and this is what I drink

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5T8QnF24tI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5T8QnF24tI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. I drive up to chipotle and get 1 of these bad boys

[​IMG]

They are so god damn good

6. Arizona Black & White Tea for dranks (for the most part)

and for food....

Shit I don't know, I was eatin cerial for every meal but shit got old quick and now I dont really eat anything but dinner cuz no foods sound good even when I got the munchies like you wouldn't believe. Sucks not being able to fuckin choose watchu want to eat.

7. Me and my cousin found one of the best things ever.

SWEET AND SALTY CARAMEL CRUNCH CHECK MIX!

It's what the gods eat when they have the munchies like a mofo

And I love the mango arizona green tea. I want to give the black and white tea a try.

8. black and white tea is dank. I overdid it and dont drink them anymore though. Monster, Mountain Dew Revolution, Rehab, or Coffee for me.

9. chips n soda, all day everyday

10. Chips and Coke... and some redbull/amp/full throttle = YUM

11. 40s. Faygo. Any food i cook up which i do Fat Killahz Style.

Cook a burger and cook up to white bread slices like you would a grill cheese, seperate peices tho a slice each, Fry up bacon and put the bacon on top of the cheese on both slice and put the burger inbetween. Fuckin grilled cheese burger with bacon is where its at A.K.A. KSR's patty melt.

12. Once in a blue moon this little mexican guy knocks on my door,

"eyuwansomtomales?"
    he says with a crooked smile

for a dollar each, and there's cheese/chicken/or pork

[​IMG]

13. yes these are awesome. I like the mango and the arnold palmer. other than that i like to raid my fridge and create random things, like jelly on eggs, or sandwiches with leftovers on them.

14. Fruit. Nothin like some fresh fruit when you have the munch-munch. It's healthy and delicious. I think I appreciate the fresh taste more when I'm high. mmm

15. triscuits with a slice of pepperjack cheese and a jalapeno on top then microwave them..aka croch-oes.

16. 99 cent arizona iced teas...saving stoners from cottonouth at an affordable price.

17. food and liquids